Nhạc thánh hòa tấu


Nathan Nockels & Charlie Hall (pre-watermark)
Don't Pass Us By (Nathan & Charlie)
Tracklisting:
1. Don't Pass Us By
2. Crush Your Idols
3. Young Alyssa
4. Nothing I Can Do
5. Have Some Faith
6. Take Me Away
7. Fire In My Heart
8. Free Man
9. Proclamation
10. Dance For Mens Eyes
11. Everythings Alright

Nathan & Christy Nockels and Charlie Hall (pre-Watermark)
Holy Roar (as Sons & Daughters)
Tracklisting:
1. Release Your Power
2. We've Come To Declare
3. Arise And Be Comforted
4. Freedom Song
5. Draw Close
6. A Grateful People
7. Everything
8. We Are Free
9. You Are My Stronghold
10. My Rest In Faith
11. Holy Roar
12. Whisper Sweet

Charlie Hall
Joel's Window
Tracklisting:
1. Love Song
2. To Every Nation
3. Lover Of My Soul
4. I Will Overcome
5. One Body, One Spirit 
6. The King Eternal
7. Give Us Clean Hands
8. I Long For Your Song
9. The Vision
10. 40

Thought
Tracklisting:
1. Alive
2. Waiting
3. Humanity's Cry
4. Running Closer
5. Dream
6. Waist Deep Water
7. So Far Gone
8. Innocent Man
9. I'll Exist In You
10. My Drink
11. Song For The Giver

Praise and Worship Vol. 1
Tracklisting:
1. Tower
2. That I May Please You
3. Salvation
4. We Will Wait On You
5. Have Mercy On Me
6. One Thing
7. Rest For Our Souls
8. Glory Of God
9. Let The Nations Be Glad
10. We Are Hungry
11. Job 38
12. Kingdom

Praise And Worship Vol 2
Tracklisting:
1. Psalm 126
2. Like A Flood
3. Beauty Of The Cross
4. Blessed
5. Beautiful Infinite God
6. Glory Come Down
7. Name Sake
8. Mighty To Save
9. Daughters Of The Holy One
10. Psalm 139
11. Infinite And Intimate
12. Holy Visitation
13. Surrender

Porch And Alter
Tracklisting:
1. Salvation 
2. Immersed 
3. King Of Glory 
4. Once For All 
5. God Of Hope 
6. Holy Visitation 
7. Don't Pass Us By 
8. Make Straight 
9. The Cross 
10. Savior Of The World 
11. One Thing  

On The Road To Beautiful
Tracklisting:
1. I Will Overcome 
2. My Drink 
3. On The Road To Beautiful 
4. Chasing 
5. Waking Up 
6. Beautiful Of Heaven 
7. Swimming From The Shipwreck 
8. All The Earth 
9. Priceless Treasure 
10. The Rising Shout 
11. Holy Heart 
12. Sending  

Live Roots EP
Tracklisting:
1. Marvelous Light
2. Sweep Me Away
3. My Drink
4. Holy Visitation
5. Breathe On Me
6. One Thing
7. He Is Exalted 

September Through November
Tracklisting:
1. Prepare the Way
2. Marvelous Light
3. How Great Thou Art
4. On The Road to Beautiful
5. Sending with Madly
6. Kingdom Meditation
7. Give Us Clean Hands
8. Once for all
9. My Drink with O Come All Ye Faithful
10. Deeper in Love
11. King Eternal
12. The Vision with I Have Decided
13. All the Earth with Psalm 126
14. Blessed Assurance 

Flying Into Daybreak
Tracklisting:
1. Micah 16:8
2. Marvelous Light
3. All My Love 
4. Songs Of The Redeemed
5. Your Glory Endures Forever
6. All We Need
7. Bravery
8. Closer
9. Sum Of Beautiful
10. Center
11. Running With Your Heart
12. Come For Me

This Bright Sadness
Tracklisting:
1. Chainbreaker 
2. New Year 
3. Walk The World 
4. My Brightness 
5. Scenes 
6. Thrill 
7. The Second Alive 
8. Hookers And Robbers 
9. Bloom Again
10. You Are God 
11. Knit My Heart
12. Mystery  

The Rising
Tracklisting:
1. Rising (A Song Of Ascent) 
2. Let The Earth Awake 
3. Ransom 
4. Constant 
5. King Of Heaven 
6. God Ablaze 
7. Lamp 
8. Yesterday Is Gone 
9. Deeper In Love 
10. Breathe 
11. Make Me Alive 
12. Sleep And Dreams  
(theo Christiandl.com)